Compassion International, a Christian child development organization, calls applications for one (1) FCP Infrastructure Construction Manager in Les Cayes, South Department.
The Infrastructure Construction manager is responsible for the practical management and planning of every stage of the construction projects. He/she ensures that the construction firms are building the church and school infrastructures according to the plans and oversees their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. As a construction manager, he/she oversees the work schedules and delegates tasks to his/her team to ensure quality assurance in each phase of a build.
• Carries out responsibilities as per the job summary above.
• Work closely with the Consultant in the infrastructure design
• Ensure the train the trainer for the construction oversight specialists is happen
• Ensure that the workforce is trained
• Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
• Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
• Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
• Supervise 2 Engineer Supervisors
• Participate in selecting construction firms (procurement committee)
• Review the work progress on a daily basis
• Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
• Plan to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
• Analyze, manage, and mitigate risks
• Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques and materials
• Proven working experience in construction management
• Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means, and methods
• Expert knowledge of building products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
• Understanding of all facets of the construction process
• Familiarity with construction management software packages
• Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
• Competent in conflict and crisis management
• Leadership and human resources management skills
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Be able to drive car and motorcycle
• BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering, or related field
• Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
• Acts as an advocate for children. Understands and advances Christ’s mandate to protect children. Raises awareness of the needs of children and takes active steps to help protect against neglect, abuse, and exploitation of children. Promotes the dignity, respect, positive treatment, potential of children in all circumstances. Encourages the involvement of others in helping children in need. Reports and appropriately supports responses to incidents of harm of children if they occur.
• Mature Christian, based on evangelical Christian values, a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and above reproach in integrity and honesty.
Conditions de travail
The position is based in Les Cayes, South Department.
Dossier de candidature doit avoir ...
Resume, Letter of intent, Copies of diploma(s) in French or English.