|Titre du Poste
||Management/Gestion, Finance, Comptabilité et Commerce
|Nombre de Postes
|Date de publication du poste
||1 Juin 2011
|Date limite de réception de dossier
||17 Juin 2011
||World Vision Haiti
|To support the efforts of World Vision Haiti (WVH) to diversify its sources of funding by assisting senior management and program and project managers to submit new funding proposals and enhance project reporting with support offices, international and local donors; and to support the management of specific projects.
|1. Assist WVH to develop and strengthen relations with World Vision support offices and program officers and other donors, such as USAID, CIDA and European Commission. Special emphasis on staff training in donor relations, proposal development and project reporting.
2. Participate actively in strategic and operational planning exercises, which include national strategy reviews, sector plans and annual special project and Area Development Program plans
3. Work with Programs Director and others (Dap Manager, ADP Managers, Technical Manager or Sectoral/Regional Coordinators) to identify special, emergency and other international donor funding opportunities and facilitate proposal development, submission and follow-up. Special attention to initiative prioritized for the period as per the NO strategic and operational plan.
4. Create and produce a monthly fundraising report for WVH senior management
5. Strengthen National Office and regional and local staff in providing documentation, baseline information and photographic materials to facilitate fundraising efforts and ongoing project reporting
6. Work with DAP manager, ADP manager and sectoral Coordinators to facilitate timely, accurate and appropriate internal monthly and quarterly reporting of program activities and establish and maintain a reporting tracking system.
7. As determined with supervisor, provide operational/management support for selected projects.
8. Assist to develop and strengthen relations with World Vision support offices and program officers and other donors, such as USAID, CIDA and European Commission.
9. Facilitate special projects activities; taking responsibility for the development, management, monitoring and reporting of special projects assigned and their integration into all WVH programs.
10. Attend internal and external meetings and perform other related tasks to accomplish the above-described activities as may be requested by the Program Director
11. Coordinate field visits for donors
| Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant development technical or social science discipline
At least three years experience in the elaboration, implementation and reporting on development programs with funding from private and public donors
Must be familiar with relief and community development concepts
Must have excellent employee relations, managerial ability and leadership capacity
Must be willing to travel internationally (infrequently) and in country (frequently) as needed
Good communication skills are required, both oral and written
Must be fluent in English and French or Creole
Must be familiar with computer programs such as Windows, Word, Lotus/Excel, Harvard Graphics and Lotus Notes
Must have well-developed presentation and program marketing skills
Capacity to work under pressure and face urgent situations